100 Series Windows & Doors
A Better Choice for Your Home.
Whether you’re replacing, remodeling or building new, Andersen® 100 Series windows and patio doors offer many advantages over vinyl.
- Available in a variety of rich dark colors with finishes that are made to last and designed to retain stability and rigidity in all climates
- Environmentally responsible and energy efficient
- Made of innovative Fibrex® composite material, which is 2X stronger and 12X thicker finish than painted vinyl* and can withstand temperatures up to 150°
Innovative And Sustainable
Sleek profiles, contemporary style and dark colors with a durable, low-maintenance finish.
Made of Fibrex® composite material, which is twice as strong and rigid as vinyl
It’s built into every window. We have options to help you meet the performance level you need.
Learn More About 100 Series Windows & Doors
100 Series Windows
- Made with our sustainable composite Fibrex® material
- Available in our most popular shapes
100 Series Doors
Gliding Patio Door
Window watchouts in harsh climates
Extreme weather along the Pacific coast and toasty temps in the Southwest take a toll on our homes in these regions.
Without the right materials, windows can warp, blister, peel, or rot – just due to high temperatures or sudden temperature swings. Andersen 100 Series windows and doors are designed to withstand harsh climates, whether you’re replacing, remodeling or building new.