200 Series Windows & Doors
Warmth of Wood at an Uncommon Value
Our E-Series windows & patio doors, as part of the Architectural Collection, are made to your exact specifications for unmatched flexibility and design freedom.
- Choose from 50 standard exterior colors, custom colors and anodized finishes, plus a range of interior wood species and beautiful interior stains
- Create custom shapes, dramatic sizes and striking combinations
- Contemporary designs with sleek interiors and modern hardware
The Beauty Of Wood At A Great Value
Beautiful wood interiors combine with virtually maintenance free exteriors.
What’s It Made Of?
Wood with a vinyl exterior to resist water and seal out the elements.
It’s built into every window. We have options to help you meet the performance level you need.
The Unlimited Possibilities of Andersen® E-Series Windows and Doors
200 Series Windows
- Tilt-wash design makes it easy to clean
- Unfinished pine or prefinished White interior
- Exterior vinyl frame in White or Sandtone
- Raised track system for continually smooth performance
- Prefinished White interior or unfinished pine interior
- Exterior vinyl frame in Sandtone or White
- Our entry-level wood picture window
- Wood protected by vinyl exterior
- Narrow profiles let in more light
200 Series Doors
Gliding Patio Door
200 Series Perma-Shield®
- Contemporary look
- Wood protected by vinyl interior and exterior
- Blinds-between-the-glass option
Gliding Patio Door
200 Series Narroline®
- Thin panel frames maximize the light and view
- Pine interior ready for stain or paint finish, with vinyl exterior in six color choices
- Single, 2- and 4-panel options in standard sizes
Hinged Patio Door
- Opens into the room to maximize patio space
- Wood protected by fiberglass and aluminum exterior
- White interior with White, Sandtone or Terratone exterior
See a Project Featuring this Product:
In the Millen Home, 200 Series products were used throughout to deliver quality performance, while the factory-finished, painted wood interiors enhance the home’s transitional farmhouse design.
Browse a variety of 200 Series window and door projects and imagine the possibilities.
Explore how we’ve helped people build, remodel and restore their homes using 200 Series products.
Contains an overview of options, accessories and performance details for 200 Series products.