E-Series gliding windows have a single sash that glides horizontally to allow for full top to bottom ventilation. Because the sash do not open outward they are an excellent choice for rooms that face walkways, porches or decks. Made of wood protected by an aluminum exterior, it’s our fully customizable gliding window.
- One sash glides horizontally for maximum ventilation
- Wood protected by aluminum exterior
- Custom colors, interior woods and stains
- Available in 2- or 3- sash configurations, with standard sizes up to 8′ wide and 5′ tall. Custom sizes available.
It’s built into every window. We have options to help you meet the performance level you need.
Wood with an aluminum exterior to resist water and seal out the elements. Learn more about materials.
Coastal Windows and Doors with Stormwatch® Protection
Andersen® windows and doors with Stormwatch® protection offer many of the same options and accessories as our standard products with the added upgrades needed along the coast and other parts of the country where Mother Nature is particularly difficult.
Designed to satisfy:
• ASTM/E1886/E1996 large missile test for wind zone 4
• TAS 201, 202, 203 large missile test for high velocity hurricane zone (HVHZ)
• AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/I.S.2 A440-08
For more information, contact us.