Create the ultimate indoor/outdoor lifestyle with the Andersen Liftslide. With a seamless floor transition and panels that can reach up to 16′ tall, the Liftslide maximizes your view and can be built in countless configurations such as corner, curved, and pocketing units.
- Create an expansive view with fewer, bigger panels
- Aluminum wood-clad, all aluminum or all wood construction
- Straight, corner, curved and pass-through window designs available
- Thermally controlled frames and panels available
- Integrated insect screen system available
- Flush bottom track sits only 3/16” above finished floor
Blur the Boundary Between
Indoors and Outdoors
Built in countless configurations, offering unique and creative architectural possibilities.
Doors can be built straight, curved, or in a corner, while panels can slide against a jamb, into a wall pocket, or along an outside wall. Screens are available on most configurations.
Aluminum Wood-Clad offers a robust aluminum sash with wood interior cladding. All Aluminum door profiles are made with 6063 aluminum. All Wood liftslide doors are also available.
Aluminum Wood-Clad and All Aluminum doors are available as Thermally Controlled door systems. Both the frame and panels are thermally broken helping to maximize energy efficiency goals.